Reefer advice

Ha Ha. :laughing:

Yup, -25c is {zb}ing cold isn’t it :exclamation:

Your run sounds about par for the course, for any multi-drop run, when you don’t know it. That’s one of the drawbacks of agency work, the customer can put on a couple of extra drops, and/or put the load on a different (unsuitable?) wagon, then act surprised/disappointed in you for not getting the run done in the same time as the regular driver. Not that I’me saying that is what happens in every case.
As you get more used to the various runs you do, you’ll get round them quicker. I found that, if you stayed with the same agency, good companies who were customers would tend to put you on a particular run, moving their own drivers around runs. They would already know most of the drops from cross overs, when one run was extra busy and the neigbouring one was quiet, training, chatting about disasters etc. A bit like these forums really. :slight_smile:

All part of the learning curve really. Keep on telling us about your experiences. They are interesting reminders for those of us who have already been there and useful info’ for those about to go there.