Look what i've been driving today.. :)

Last week this… :sunglasses:

This week… :banana:

Drove around tewkes and gloucester for a couple of hours… and I didn’t hit a SINGLE kerb… :smiley: :smiley:
Did my first couple/uncouple :open_mouth: and reversed it into a bay, between two trailers…

Absolutely (zb) ACE… :sunglasses: But I am also crappin myself about my test… :unamused: :unamused:

Tomorrow I shall mostly be reversing… :smiley:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

edited for changing spelling to get past the censor :wink: mrs mix

Well done ! are somerfield putting you through your class 1 then?

If you forget your saver card, do they only let you take the unit out? :wink:

Well done young lady and good luck.
Gordy

Chrisie… bit of advise… (test)

At the end of the week they will ahve taught you what you need to know to get through your test, you can only do what you’ve been taught. I found nagging to the examiner calmed my nerves. Good luck and let me know how ya get on babe ■■

good luck chrisie you dont hang about do you

simon

Good look chrisie :slight_smile:

Yeah,
How d’ja get to drive a bendy without doing your test first :question:
Please explain Chrissie.

Best Of Luck for the tessssssssst :smiley:

aposhark

best of luck chrissie :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Blimey luv, you kept that one quiet :sunglasses: . I’ll keep it all crossed for your test :wink: . Uuuuuuurrrggghghhhhh, Gloucster, UUuuuuurrrgggghhhhhh, Gloucster, Uuuuuuururgggggggghhhh, Gloucster :laughing: .

Good luck Rag top hope you pass . It’s worth all the hassle believe me

Good Luck for the test Ragtop, just a piece of advice that was given to me on my 2nd attempt "Just go out & enjoy it. That may seem daft but I tell you it helped me. Ok the bit at the test centre was the worst for me as I failed on my 1st attempt at the reverse BUT I still went out & OK I got a serious & about 6 minors. Well I passed with no minors 2nd time around which I couldn’t believe. :open_mouth:

Cheers Guys… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m having the time of my life… :grimacing:

aposhark… ? I’ve already got a C2… :wink:

Gurner… No… ‘Wessex’, my agency, are paying for SF instructors to teach us… Mainly cuz i’ll be workin out of SF Tewkes when I pass.
I’ve been running their rigids for a few weeks now, just to get used to their way of doing things, so I can go straight in without an assessment or owt in an artic…
Once I’ve got a C1 job, I pay the agency back £20 a week for 2yrs (2yr contract) until the £850 is recouped. THEN… At the end of the 2yrs, they GIVE me the whole lot back in a lump sum… :smiley: :smiley: So it’s free, but with a ‘returnable-deposit’…!!

I’ve got the reversing 90% cracked now… and coupling/uncoupling sorted… :wink:
Just gotta slow down a bit at islands… :confused:

Fingers crossed… :wink:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Oh Crissie, I’ve everything crossed for ya hun… go get them girl… Good Luck!!!