Good luck lurker

I’d just like to wish George all the best for his test tomorrow. He often reads but seldom posts. Anyway , George remember, over the shoulder checks take it easy but don’t be too hesitant and above all enjoy it.

Today cat ‘C’ tomorrow ‘C&E’ :wink:

Phil

Good Luck George!
I look forward to reading your posts. :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

marlow:
He often reads but seldom posts.

Heh, he’s never posted so far (username strowger).

I saw him last night and he reckons as long as the nerves don’t get to him he’s probably got it sorted, but we all know how easy it is for even a very good driver to get all nervous and mess it up so we’ll have to see… It’s a 10h30 test.

Paul

good luck George

Good luck. I wonder if Marlow’s taking him to Grundy of Paddy Green or the nice guys at Wetherby? If it’s Paddy Green it’s bound to be Grundy and he finds fault with everything and plays tricks on you too to catch you out (*&#@#$£)

Cheers.

Rob K:
Good luck. I wonder if Marlow’s taking him to Grundy of Paddy Green or the nice guys at Wetherby? If it’s Paddy Green it’s bound to be Grundy and he finds fault with everything and plays tricks on you too to catch you out (*&#@#$£)

It’s not marlow taking him - he’s done his training with R A Jackson in Sherburn (as it’s C+E and marlow doesn’t do that), with his test at Walton (Wetherby).

Paul

Marlow doesn’t do C+E :question: What’s that trailer I see behind his Foden then :question:

Cheers.

Rob K:
Marlow doesn’t do C+E :question: What’s that trailer I see behind his Foden then :question:

The Foden isn’t on the road yet I don’t think.

Paul

Thanks for the good wishes.

Failed. 8 minors, and a “dangerous” for a dodgy overtake.

■■■.

sorry to here that George, You’ll get it next time :wink:

Sorry to hear that your didnt get it this time George… but as marlow says… Next time mate… Next time… :wink:

Sorrry to hear you’re bad news mate…but good luck for next time :exclamation: :exclamation:

Passed the C+E yesterday, with 4 minors.

Top man :smiley:

well done that man.

Well done George. I past both my tests at Walton better than Patrick Green. Who was your examiner the bloke who passed me for my C+E was brilliant he’d only just started there can’t remember his name. Had Gurndy before and Kitchen?

well done mate :wink:

Well done strowger :slight_smile: ,

Well done George.
Whats a Saturday morning test like, sholud be doing mine again this Saturday.

Well done George… what did we say??.. hee hee
Congratulations buddy, and welcome to the world of Bendy’s… :wink: