Assuming I pass my theory test on Friday

And the following practical test…

Can anyone recommend me a few decent firms within 50 miles of Scunthorpe who will recruit new drivers, with disregard to points already accrued ■■

I have 9 naughty boy points for 3 seperate speeding offences, 3 due off in Jan, 3 in May, and the final 3 not for another 3 years.
In the mean-time I still need the reddies to be rolling in so need to find a bold employer willing to take on before they drop off.
Even regular local 7.5t work would be useful so I can have a steady training schedule - my current driving job sees me away from home 6am monday and home 8pm friday, leaving time tight to train up onto C/C+E.

Agencies round here are so limited on 7.5t work its unreal and those who do get it are briefed maximum 3 points - not to mention none pay more than £5ph which is abysmal…

Hate to be the bearer of bad news mate, but you are going to struggle to get work with 9 points :cry:

echo what gurner has said you will struggle to get anyone to take you on.i’ll give you one tip that might come in handy,slow down it might help you keep your licence b4 you lose it. :wink:

hello hello hello

I struggled with 6points mate.

But i learnt a valuable lesson - slow down!!!

Trucks and speed don’t go together easily - you can cause lots of damage with 17plus tons - Its not worth it to save 5 minutes!!!

Needless to say - GOOD LUCK.

Alex