26 tonne class 2

steve_24v:

kitkat:

steve_24v:

sounds like you’s are enjoying yourselves,have fun in the high streets that will test you :laughing:

You got to believe it, Dunstable High St !! they don’t care where they park… never a traffiic warden when you want 'em :slight_smile:

no the traffic warden is waiting round the corner for you to park so as he/she can tell you to move as your causing an obstruction and will leave the car in the loading/unloading area. :laughing:

We’re talking Dunstable here, total Asian community and they park anywhere anyhow… I assure you no warden to be seen over two long days. Not that I’m really complaining - when in Rome :slight_smile:

well mate dunstable must be like pollockshaw’s :wink: this is an asian community and i was down there last week and they will abandon their car’s anywhere,i had to get 5 cars moved out of the loading/unloading area b4 i could get parked.and they look at you as if your daft. :laughing: i know i’m daft i don’t need others telling me that :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: