HELP what will I need?

Hello there,Passed my class 1 in March,and after months of everybody wanting 25 years experience somebody is finally giving me the chance and taken me on driving containers out of Southampton from end of September .Now I live in Worthing so I will have to spend Monday to Friday sleeping in a MAN truck in the yard or on a night out ,as commuting to Southampton everyday is not an option.Bearing in mind I have never driven for a living before,What will I need for my cab?how do you proper truckers eat?do you live off tinned crap or if not how d you get a good meal down ya?I will obviously need a sleeping bag ,but what other things will I need? :confused: :blush: :slight_smile:

your best bet is to look back through older posts on this forum, as there are a couple of posts like this or pm coffeeholic as he spends weeks away in his cab and basically what he don’t know ain’t worth knowing mate. Robk is also up there with coffee too…one of these two will be of invaluable help to you mate :wink: :laughing:

:slight_smile: Welcome to TruckNetUK,bikemonkey.

Here’s some links for you:
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ight=#5664
and
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … ght=#47279