£50,000 per year so train for your LGV licence!

safetyproblemsolutions.com/n … ?newsID=14
The above company SPS have an advert on a Nottingham radio station (Smooth FM) and are claiming that LGV drivers earn up to £50k a year so train with them now !!

Comments please

My personal comment =

And truck drivers moan about the money and stuff :wink:

HA HA HA :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

whats the joke i was told 75k :laughing:

ROG:
http://www.safetyproblemsolutions.com/news_details.asp?newsID=14
The above company SPS have an advert on a Nottingham radio station (Smooth FM) and are claiming that LGV drivers earn up to £50k a year so train with them now !!

Comments please

My personal comment =

It is close enough for you to go and work for them Rog,

Hucknall to Leicester and the money must be amazing, every other claim they make is. :stuck_out_tongue:

Difficult to believe anything that looks like a reincarnation of CLG/Ian Treece and the other name I can’t bring to mind. Euro something or other.

But the best bit about this advertising is that they shoot themselves right in the foot as people aren’t as stupid as the advertiser thinks. They’re doing wonders for me as they are taking themselves out of the market with these claims.

Keep it up!! :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Difficult to believe anything that looks like a reincarnation of CLG/Ian Treece and the other name I can’t bring to mind. Euro something or other.

But the best bit about this advertising is that they shoot themselves right in the foot as people aren’t as stupid as the advertiser thinks. They’re doing wonders for me as they are taking themselves out of the market with these claims.

Keep it up!! :laughing: :laughing:

SPS Group UK Ltd

Would this be the same Ian Treece who was transport manager when they applied for an operators licence?
NEAR & FAR REMOVALS & STORAGE LTD
nearandfarremovals.co.uk/index.htm

And is this the same Barry Radley?
radleyslgv.co.uk/

:open_mouth: I could commute from Austria for that!!!.. ahhh wait a mo mo I smell something … sure it’s BS :grimacing: :wink:

wouldnt get out of bed for that :wink:

Would this be the same Ian Treece who was transport manager when they applied for an operators licence?
NEAR & FAR REMOVALS & STORAGE LTD
nearandfarremovals.co.uk/index.htm

And is this the same Barry Radley?
radleyslgv.co.uk/

I believe it’s the same Ian Treece - but can’t be 100% certain. But it is the same Barry Radley.

They also state in the radio ad that there’s a shortage of drivers!

hope they pay overtime rates as well. :astonished: