Beptos Bendy Training Part 4

Day 4 Tuesday August 24th

Paul asks what we would like to do today so we decide that as the yard is fairly busy at the moment we will go out for a drive first then have breakfast and come back to the yard for some reversing. The drive is fine for both me and John, breakfast is nice as usual in the café even though its 11.30am when we sit down to eat, and we get back to the yard just after lunchtime to set the reverse up again.

This thing in my head really has clicked! The first 3 I do go in First time bang on. As John is walking over to get in the driving seat I jump out and shout to him “by George I think he’s got it” and he replys with something that I cant repeat here.

Its clicking in for John too after the first attempt which he gives up on totally after 1 shunt. He seems to prefer taking at least one shunt each time though even when it looks as though he didnt need one, but as we say its better to take a couple of shunts and get it in than not get it in at all.

After a couple of hours we both feel confident enough with it to call it a day and get back out on the road for the last few hours driving, but before we do we have a go at uncoupling. The day ends with us both feeling ready for the test tomorrow but at the same time apprehensive about what will happen on the day.