First run class2

Well managed to get onto the class two. Got a long term contract with Terrys of york (till it closes down!)

First day out today and ive got to say it was great.

Having done multidrop on 7.5t for a bit today was just the complete reverse. Three drops one in haydock one at morrisons junction 41 and then into bestbuys in leeds.

No rush and long waits at the drops to get tipped (2hrs bestbuys)

Really enjoyed it and all the drivers i spoke to at the drops were first class.

Driving a Merc Atego with fridge box. Its got Cruise and sleeper so it is a bit different from the 7.5t.

Got two drops tomorrow one in leciester and then northampton and i cant wait.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Sounds like you have hit your jackpot mate!!

Good on you and best of luck!

yep it sounds like a good job that Bones,well done mate :smiley:

Second day today and another good one.

Two drops one leicster bestbuys and the other nottingham (hyperama or something?)

Got to first drop hour an half before my slot and they don’t seem to rush in bestbuys! so did’nt get turned round for nearly two hours. Onto nottingham and again got there about an hour before my slot. Went to book in and they pushed me to front of que. Got doors open backed onto bay and went back to goods in office to be told that they had already received this delivery at the begining of the week and there was a mix up.

belled office and they confirmed so closed up and brought it back.

I really really don’t want to go back to the 30 drop plus jobs after this! :grimacing:

Nice one Bones, you sound well pleased with the job.

Just thought i would post an update on the job this week. Confirmed that i will be in here till xmas so im well chuffed :smiley:

Had another great week and met some really sound drivers on my travels. And the guys at the office are also a sound bunch.

Keeping the same wagon till xmas too so i am really starting to get my confidence up and be able to judge length etc alot better now. Still trying to get used to the ‘tactics’ of motorway driving. Ie judging when i have weight advantage etc.

Another bonus is they want me in saturday and bank holiday monday to do one drop in sheffield and because im on agency its minimum of 8 hours each day (at premium rates :stuck_out_tongue: ) and i guess without hold ups it could be done in 3 or 4.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: