Mystic Moderator Vince was spot on

Hi all, My Class 2 was due on the 4th Dec. However an opportuninty arose for me to take it today, and I PASSED… first time … dead chuffed :smiley: , can’t wait to start on the Artics now.

In my original thread of “Tests Booked” Vince predicted a pass with 5 minor faults…he was spot on…how about that. Vince, any suggestions for lottery numbers would be most welcome. But most of all how am I going to do in the next test.

Well done mate. Congrats on passing.

Go for your class 1 straight off, passing will be easier if you haven’t picked up bad habits.

Congratulations. :smiley: :smiley:

well done buddy. now the real learning starts.

Hey sirthanksalot!!
Well done on passing buddy… well pleased for ya mate…
Congratulations!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
So when ya doing your C+E??

Congratulations :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

One thing though, as far as lottery numbers go…

Did you not know :question:

Vince won the lottery and now posts from his beach house in Barbados!!! :open_mouth: :laughing: :open_mouth: :laughing:

cheers
STEVE.

congratulations now for the next one

jon

Congratulations,good luck with the next one,regards Jamie.

Nice one, well done.

Sirthanksalot:
In my original thread of “Tests Booked” Vince predicted a pass with 5 minor faults…he was spot on…how about that. Vince, any suggestions for lottery numbers would be most welcome. But most of all how am I going to do in the next test.

Yeah. Like if I knew how to pick lottery numbers, I would have got out of bed at four `o clock this morning to drive into central London… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Next test, not quite so good I`m afraid. A pass with six minor faults.

Vince