RE: warning. you have booked training recently please read

I have removed the other thread as I now have updated information.

Autosearch (Essex) Ltd, which apparently traded as Sterling LGV and Qualitas has ceased trading, A company has been appointed to prepare the company for voluntary liquidation, and that company is going to be writing to creditors soon to call a creditors meeting at the end of the month.

At this time Autosearch (Essex) Ltd is NOT in administration and no administrators have been appointed.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is a real shame. I have just passed both my Class 2 and Class 1 with Steling/ Qualitas in Basildon Essex

I hope the trainers get further employment as they really are first class and i wish them well in there futures

TheTruckingTrader:
This is a real shame. I have just passed both my Class 2 and Class 1 with Steling/ Qualitas in Basildon Essex

I hope the trainers get further employment as they really are first class and i wish them well in there futures

Erm Sterling/qualitas are brokers not a training school. You paid them for example £1200 then they buy a course from a local training school for say £800 making them £400 profit.

bubsy06:
Sterling/qualitas are brokers not a training school.

Are you sure about that■■? - LGV/HGV training BROKERS (middlemen)

ROG:

bubsy06:
Sterling/qualitas are brokers not a training school.

Are you sure about that■■? - LGV/HGV training BROKERS (middlemen)

Certainly right there ROG.
Sterling/Qualitas do have some of their own training sites/trucks/instructors, but if the candidate lives too far away from one of these centres, they’ll send you to a school they’ve struck an agreement with. This is what they did for me, and I don’t have any complaints about the arrangement at all. If they’ve ceased to trade, I’m wondering how the guy I trained with is coping with the loss of the “broker” as it seemed that most of his trainees were associated with sterling/qualitas in some way. I’m really hoping he’s not about to go under, as I’ve still got to find the money for my C+E re-test, and I’m comfortable with his truck (never properly driven anything that wasn’t a volvo).

No they were certainly a training school, i saw all there trucks at the airfield they use to train reverses and
the farm they park at overnight.

My mistake, thought they were were.
Good riddance anyway, don’t need companies conning people into parting with there cash, driver shortage? No, 80,000 vacancies? No

I saw one of their training vehicles teaching today.

The ‘Qualitas’ writing has been taken off, all that was on there was a phone number and ‘HGV Training Courses’.

Looks like they’re still going…

C-Kay:

The ‘Qualitas’ writing has been taken off, all that was on there was a phone number and ‘HGV Training Courses’.

Maybe not - it could be that another trainer has bought the truck :bulb: :question:

If i see it again, i’ll get the number off it :slight_smile:

ROG:

C-Kay:

Maybe not - it could be that another trainer has bought the truck :bulb: :question:

Or maybe yes, we know what these firms are like ROG :wink:

C-Kay:
If i see it again, i’ll get the number off it :slight_smile:

I know of one Essex trainer who has bought one but that was a couple of months BEFORE the announcement made in the OP

Anyone got a big enough foot to put in my mouth? :blush:

In reply to C-Kay’s post you would have seen my vehicle. I park by Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford and have made it very clear that I purchased a truck from my former employers, Autosearch (Essex) Ltd back in October last year.

The number you saw on the side is 0843 289 8157 and the name you saw on the front was Flair Training.

At least the £400 I spent changing the details has been noticed.

No doubt many of their other vehicles will be noticed as companies buy them over the next few months.

Hope this clears up the mystery but I will be glad to answer any other questions.

Regards

John

Ah i didn’t see the front. I just caught a glimps as it went round the roundabout at the Boreham interchange and down onto the A12 London Bound.

Apologies :slight_smile:

C-Kay not one to miss an opportunity, are you a trainer, driver or a future customer ?

haha, sorry mate, i’m all licensed up :wink:

if i see you out and about i’ll give you a flash. If you see a ■■■ in a hat driving a Turners Milk tanker flash, it’ll be me.

Does this mean that this site can now say something officially ?

delboytwo
FROM HERE
:

Peter Smythe:
Is there any more info?? :laughing:

have a read

london-gazette.co.uk/issues/ … 28essex%29

Date:
29 January 2010
Issue Number:
Page number:

Publication Date: Friday, 29 January 2010

Notice Code: 2441

Resolutions for Winding-up

AUTOSEARCH (ESSEX) LIMITED

(Company Number 03276693)

(t/a Sterling Training and Qualitas Training)

At a General Meeting of the Members of the above-named Company, duly convened and held at the offices of David Rubin & Partners LLP, Pearl Assurance House, 319 Ballards Lane, London N12 8LY on 25 January 2010 the following Special Resolution was duly passed:-

“That the Company be wound up voluntarily, and that David Rubin, of David Rubin & Partners LLP, Pearl Assurance House, 319 Ballards Lane, London N12 8LY, be and he is hereby appointed Liquidator for the purposes of such winding-up.”

Peter Wright, Chairman

aa