Theory booked

Hi to all,have booked theory for 25thnov.taking a small gamble cos have not yet got my license back from Swansea,if it does not show due to the postal dispute then I might change my opinion on the previous thread’‘would you cross a picket line’',thanks to Trev for those kind words earlier,will keep you informed as and when,regards Jamie.

Good Luck Jamie… Wish you all the best!!

Thanks Andy,Tuesday seems along way off,still ,gives me all weekend to read the DSA book,the one who must be obeyed is getting a little peeved already,if iam not studying the book Iam on the computer reading Trucknet.Regards Jamie.

Good luck Jamie for the 25th

Rob

Thanks Rob,can’t wait to start driving,regards Jamie

Best of luck on the 25th, Jamie.

Thanks Simon,Iam very pleased with our wonderful postal service,my lisence turned up Friday morning so another hurdle out the way,regards Jamie.

good luck you’ll fly it :smiley:

jon

Thanks Jon,will keep you informed,regards Jamie.

Jamie, you will find some online mock theory tests, including LGV here

dsa.gov.uk/mockpaper/theoryintro.htm

All the best,

Vince

Hi Vince,thanks,just tried the practice and scored 33,not perfect but will do on Tuesday.Regards Jamie.

Assuming you pass- which of course you will- what are your plans for the practical test? Do you have any idea of what kind of work you are aiming to do?

Course, it`s your business, but the more you explain the details, the more accurate and helpful the response will be. There are many members here who are at the same stage as you, or slightly ahead and you will find their advice invaluable.

There are many members of TruckNet who started off in here by asking how to obtain a provisional LGV licence, who now drive artics for a living.

Vince

Vince

Hi Vince,will be doing my training with Rollright School of Motoring Enstone,Iam having my assessment this week and if all goes to plan,pass the rigid before Xmas and arctic in the newyear.
When the test’s are passed I intend to do some agency work,which seems to be well paid and no shortage of, round the Banbury area,when I have gained enough experience I hope to find a job,any job,back and forward to Spain.I appreciate the help ive found on this site and welcome any further advice,regards Jamie.