Greetings from a newbie

Greetings all from sunny wales. I’ve just passed my class 1 on the 3rd. attempt and only recently found this forum. Will be sticking around for lots of tips and advice, cos in my opinion the test does little to prepare you for real driving :unamused:
I’ve done a fair bit of class 2 agency work, and no doubt will shortly be let loose with a trailer. To be honest, I’m dreading the first time :cry:
When it happens I’ll keep you posted as to how it goes.

Welcome to TruckNet Gardun and congratulations on passing.

Congatulations on passing your class one Gardun, & welcome to TruckNet.

Welcome to Trucknet and congratulations on passing your test, you will be fine any questions you just have to ask, someone on here will know the answer. :laughing:

Welcome to TruckNetUK Gardun. Congrats on passing your test.

You’ll be fine, when you get a bendy one out on the road, its only nerves :laughing: at the moment. A good agency will give you a few easy runs to get you going.

As Ladytrucker says, any problems or queries just ask, someone will know the answer. Don’t be shy about answering a question either, having just done your test you may have the answer fresh in your mind, whereas some of us older hands may well have to dredge through our memory to come up with it :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: . Have a good dig throughout the site, theres plenty of interesting things goin’ on.

Welcome to the MadHouse Gardun… :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: