Had class 1 assessment

Went well. The guy seemed happy enough and got on well with him too :slight_smile: He said he would put in me for a test after three days.

Crikey. I thought.

Now i just need to wait for a good time.

i thought you already had class 1 dapper :unamused: , well good luck hope it goes well for ya bigtime :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: let us know how ya get on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

g Nope, just my class 2, my forklift, my HIAB and my ADR.

One thing at a time!

It was in a lovely ERF - 16 gears (4 on 4 with hi/lo ratio) but I am used to driving 18 tonners with a 4 on 4 box so it wasn’t a problem.

cool :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: got my class 1 test tommorrow morning at 8.45 and i am bricking it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: done a diary on the training for here this week, you should have a read and see what a plonker i have been at times this week :laughing: :laughing: :blush: :blush:

ggls I have read one or two posts. Unfortunately I’m usually too tired after work to post much. Had an easy day today though.

The mental block you had with reversing reminds me of my first Class 2 test (I didn’t pass first time, obviously). I was so nervous, I went and reversed straight into the lampost. Failed before I even got out onto the road!

thats what i am afraid of, that i end up in the bushes on the other side of the reverse pad at the test centre and dont even get onto the road :blush: :blush: . anyways i am gettin off to bed and try to get a good nights sleep before the morning. keep intouch about your class one and i really really hope it goes well for ya!!! good luck!!! hopefully may see you on the road soon god willing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck to both of you.

Hope it went well Margate. Let us know.

Hope it all goes well Daps, and LET US KNOW.

didnt go well lostpup,
if you read the post the boy margate is back it will exactly explain how badly i really did :cry: :cry:

Keep us up-to-date Dapper. Don’t just drop it on us that you passed, or God forbid blew it, please.

totally threw me that you didn’t already have ya class 1!!! sits in shock

OMG