Finnaly.. At Long Last... YESSSSSSS!

Well, its taken two attempts, but guess who passed their Class 1 today■■?..
Yep, ME!!!..
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I got three minors, and passed with flying colours… Talk about chuffed… :wink: :wink:

Jonboy asked the question about who was on test in May, but after my first failure, I found it a lot easier to tell you al after the event rather than tell you all, and then have that pressure of telling you all that I failed… LOL… Hope you can forgive…

But to everyone thats either got training or a test coming up… Good Luck to Everyone…!!!.. Coz it sure does feels Great to hear those words… " I’m pleased to say that you have Passed!!"… :wink: :wink: :wink:

Welldone :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well done andy was it worth the wait :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
pam

WOW…Smashing news Andy, well done you, I’m very pleased for you.

With only three minors as well, it sounds like you had a brilliant drive.

I’ll raise my glass to you tonight.

Rob

Way to go Andy, I’m well pleased for you.

:smiley: :smiley:
Congratulations Andy mate,Well Done that man !
:smiley: :smiley:

well done mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

WELL DONE MATE!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: that is bloody fantastic news i know exactly how you feel only just passing my class 2 couple of days ago, when the examiner says those beautiful words the feeling of relief and happiness is just mind blowing. so once again mate very very well done hope to be able to say the same thing in a couple of weeks myself. have a couple or a few cold ones mate you deserve it!!! :smiley: :smiley:

WELL DONE ANDY, ALL THE VERY BEST MATE

Well done Andy mate.
you will be stepping into dead mens shoes then at Dagenham :slight_smile:

Hope you find what you are looking for

nice one mate :laughing: :laughing:

CONGRATULATIONS Mate! :smiley: …and no you can’t come over and drive my Volvo :laughing: :wink:

Well done Andy,knowing how fussy them examiners are I bet them 3 minors were for blinking and sneezing :smiley: :wink:

Well Done Mate :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

One of the big boys now :question: :question: (Well the toys are big boys anyway :laughing: :laughing: )

Well done Andy. Good luck for the future.

NICE ONE ANDYYYYYYYYYYYY. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke.

Awww, you guys are the best… LOL… :wink:

Thanx for all the posts of congrats. I feel like a proper trucker now… not a fraud… hahaha.

But seriously, this is why I love doing this moderating bit, its to do to others what you guys have done for me. It makes me feel really proud… so it must have th same effect on others to…

Thanx to everyone… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

it does make you feel incredibly proud andy, when i passed the other day (not the big boys) just class 2 at mo, the messages i got from the guys on here, guys i didn’t know from adam were just fantastic gives you a real sense of belonging!!! an amazing bunch on here for real!! :smiley: :smiley:

Well, thats normally my job mate, along with all the other moderators and regulars to the message boards. And its what I found when I first came into this site. Its what I have said from the beginning, this feels like a family, and one big happy one at that…
All the guys and gurls offer encouragement, help and advice that is absolutly in valuable… and make you feel as welcome as possible to TruckNetUK but I find that we just do it as a matter of course.

Its not until something like me passing my class one today, and having the same thing done to me again, that it kinda chokes you up a bit, and make it all worth while… :wink:

well done andy lad!! you can now officially wear furry cloggs and have a wallet on a chain :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .