I passed first time!

Hi guys, thanks for the advice yesterday on the nerves for the test, i passed first time :smiley: with just 5 minors on class two, with the very very nice examiner telling me at the end of the test what a superb drive it was!!! once again thanks for the advice will let you all know how i get on with class one in a couple of weeks!!! :smiley:

Great news
Good luck on your Class 1 mate

Oh thats great news MargateMafia… Congratulations on your New Cat C pass mate… Its a great feeling when the examiner says, " Well Mr ■■?, I am pleased to tell you… "… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats again mate… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Well done margatemafia, passing first time is the best feeling in the world!! But I’ve got to say it go get the BIG ONE!! and get the double :laughing: If I can do it anyone can :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You done your self prowd :wink:
Good luck with the class 1 margatemafia.
I have just booked my C1 up for early august .

That will do you good if you are doing class 1 soon, It will make you a lot more confident knowing what to expect

Well done.

It’s Downhill from here :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations and good luck with the 1.

CONGRATULATIONS GO FOR THE 1 YOU CAN DO IT GO GO GO

congratulations & good luck on the one. :laughing:

Thanks guys, yeah i am realy proud of what i did but i dunno bout everyone else i really dont know how to feel bout it!! obviously i am really happy :smiley: :smiley: but i dont really feel anything at the moment …i guess i am still in a state of shock to take it in :confused: anyways i just wanna thank you all again for the support for people i don’t even know it was fantastic to get up this morning and see all these replies :sunglasses: . hope i can call on you all for advice when i do my class one in a couple of weeks?. john o hope your c1 goes really well for ya please let me know how you get on will be keeping my fingers crossed for ya mate!!! :smiley:

hi only me again, does anyone know where i could get lorry or truck avitars to put on my profile??

Well done on passing Class2… :laughing:

And all the best for when you start your Class1 training.

Rob

Thanks marketleader gonna let you all know the day before my class 1 test so you can all send out some positive energy to me and help get me through it lol :wink: :smiley:

Apologies MargateMafia… have been really busy this week and somehow missed your post!!!

Congratulations on passing… something you can always be proud of!! :smiley: :smiley:

well done mate on passing your class 2, lots of luck and best wishes for your class 1.

Thanks bobby boy, can’t tell you what a relief it was to pass!!! please let me know when you start your lessons and have your test so i can wish you loads of luck and best wishes… really hope you do it mate :smiley:

Thanks rikki uk,

no worries on missing the post it happens, and yes i am really proud of it bigtime!! just want my class one now and get out on the road and put into practice what i have learnt. i gotta say the messages of support from the guys on here has really blown me away…what a fantastic bunch of lads they are!!! :sunglasses: .

Well Done!..good luck with the One.

Thanks cliff for the congrats, hows life in dallas? …would love to get out there for a holiday very nice :smiley:

well done that man! crack on and get your class one now. you wont look back. rgs jon :wink: