passed Class1

Many thanks for all your best wishes :blush: very kind of you to take the time out to post a reply.

Have got that so precious licence back today so it must be true I passed after not really believing I had done all last week. Went into Reed Boardall today to complete an insurance form and application form, There is still a chance their insurance company will say oh you must be having a laugh :cry: as I haven’t any Class1 experience, and not much Class2 either having only passed that in December 2003. They should make their mind up in the next three weeks, if positive reply then RB have said will be able to consider things further.

They are a little unsure how the training will be done, usually new drivers get one week with a trainer before being let loose alone. Numerous shifts are available but new drivers at the moment are being started on days, Tuesday-Saturday.

In answer to your enquiry Betpo I would really rate L&T Transport very highly. All their units are fairly new, the Merc I learnt with was 02 reg, training is usually 1-1 and extremely well detailed. All I can suggest, as everyone says, listen to your instructor, they do have your interests at heart, don’t rush and try to enjoy to whole training period.

Thanks again guys an’ gals

Rob