Looking for woman to run in usa with me an my kids

hows it goin? will be running east coast to west coast,los angeles to boston,jersey nyc and the like,my kids aedan 4 and fionna 6 will be on the truck,peterbilt w/stand up double bunk sleeper,13 or 18 speed trannys, any interested partys please email me at predawnchief@yahoo.com photo available on yahoo profile thanks go raith maith agat,

You’re having a laugh right? :laughing:

no,not (zb) yez,
yank girls an me dont get on in the areas that count, so ma says find one that cant drive over there, an bring her here. no ■■■■■ about it.carvetin cailin awrlin? theres ya a laugh… so anyhow go raith maith agat mo chara

language edit mrs mix

oh yeah , and if she can already drive a thirteen speed ■■■■■■ thats great, and can put up with me playin jigs and reels more so…i play four instruments,so we me an the lads get together it can get rather loud. and girls my picture is on the yahoo profile :smiley:

Try Mr T,and the A team :wink:

I feel very sorry for anyone soft enough in the head to take you up on this offer.Not ony do you want some poor female to keep house in a little tin box on wheels. She also has to put up with you and your buddies making a god awful racket, would a drink be taken at these caillies? if she can drive as well you would be even happier. :open_mouth: I bet you would.
If you can’t even get a yank to put up with you, what on earth makes you think a Brit would be stupid enough to?

irishwheelmonkey:
oh yeah , and if she can already drive a thirteen speed ■■■■■■ thats great, and can put up with me playin jigs and reels more so…i play four instruments,so we me an the lads get together it can get rather loud. and girls my picture is on the yahoo profile :smiley:

Go on then Sweety!!! show us your pic! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

has anybody seen deliverance? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thecritic:

irishwheelmonkey:

Go on then Sweety!!! show us your pic! :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’d apply but I’m looking for somebody to keep house for me, nice butch bloke who’s comfortable in a pinny would be just the job. :sunglasses:

lady trucker that would be me then not too far from you either!! :wink:

You fancy racing round my place in marigolds, with a feather duster? :wink:

Simon:
I feel very sorry for anyone soft enough in the head to take you up on this offer.Not ony do you want some poor female to keep house in a little tin box on wheels. She also has to put up with you and your buddies making a god awful racket, would a drink be taken at these caillies? if she can drive as well you would be even happier. :open_mouth: I bet you would.
If you can’t even get a yank to put up with you, what on earth makes you think a Brit would be stupid enough to?

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There is nothing wrong with this man, he loves his Kid’s and obviously has custody of them so he can’t be a drunk or otherwise. … Believe me ! Social services here would soon take them away.

He is obviously lonely, although he loves his kids he still needs some one special in his life. Most American women can’t take the truck driver husband being away for weeks on end, I know Kate couldn’t anyway. People all over the world look for others in personal colums, he is just missing out those ways and looking direct for someone who he knows will love the life and go along with it.

14 day trips can make a person very lonely, even if his children are with him.

Good luck to him :slight_smile:

he would proberbly be better looking closer to home though pat :wink:
jon

thanks for the helpful words pat,pretty much summed it up ya did. sure i am use to taking a good slagging, i am one of 14 brothers and sisters, ha ha so use to a good slaggin, and as for why i dont get a yank girl well they just dont get the irish,or maybe anyone. sure there are some good ones here. but i cant seem to find one who would put family before themselves. sorta material here they are. and i figure i gotta better chance of finding some one lasting over there. plus me ma told me ta look elsewhere than here,lol oh and to see my picture all ya birds have ta do is check out yahoo profile of my listed email addy. so see,s ya all soon thanks for the slag and the good words all are appreciated. fiche tu a chara

ok i will switch it up a bit,anyone know where i could get myself a job in uk or ireland i could go for that as well. this place is goin ta hell in a handbasket,and bush is slinging the dang thing

Have a look in here;
job-opps.co.uk
You can look for jobs all over the uk :wink:
See we are not all meanies,well least Im not :smiley: :smiley:
There is a nice job in there following the F1 racing team all over the world,2K a month +£35 a day beer money :sunglasses:

ok will look into it thanks,and it takes all kinds lol

so would my class A cdl with tanker ,hazmat,and passenger endorsments be any good there ? or just have ta retest and certify? sure i could back one of those short trucks anywhere. dad use ta brag i could back two haywagons hooked up anywhere he tole me to.