theory test booked

It’s my turn…here we go, deep breath, stay calm…have booked the theory test tonight online…judgement day is next wednesday 12th 3.00 Leeds and I can’t wait, feeling both excited and nervous. Will post next week how it went…and anyone else sitting on the same day we’ll celebrate together!! Rob

Best of luck,Rob. Fingers crossed for you.

Dan.

P.S: Like your signature LOL :smiley: :smiley:

Good luck m8,I passed mine back in june,wasnt as bad as I thought :wink:
The staff were very pleasant to.

if i did it anyone can do it :blush:

good luck mate let us know the out come

jon

Best advice I got from this site was to buy the hazard perception on CD ROM and practice spotting and clicking the hazards. Costs £9.99 from various outlets. I failed the hazard perception by 1 point first time round. Went and bought the CD, practised and got a score of 65 out of 75 the next time round.

Good Luck.

First things first. Welcome to TrucknetUK Marketleader.

Best of luck with your test. Please do let us know how it goes. I will be away all next week, tramping the highways n byways of our fair countries :smiley: :smiley: , but I’ll be on line next Fri’ evening :confused: .

Good Luck.

Well, Market Leader■■?
How did your theory test and Hazard Perception go mate??, hope ya passed with flying colours mate!! :smiley:

All the Best
Cheers
Andym

how did the test go?? Well… :cry: I failed!

I got 34/35 on the multiple choice…the one wrong was the blue sign with a big 30…minimum speed!!..where are these, yes I know in the highway code…hoho…but in the real world.

I then got 46/75…needed 50…for the hazards. just not clear what i did wrong either. the i’m trying to look sympathetic lady clerk at the test centre reckons its harder for those people who have been driving awhile, she reckoned many who come into leeds centre trying for the LGV/ADR fail because of the hazard test.

I was very down and disappointed, so much want to get the show on the road with my class2…class1 and at the moment am stuck. have been told it’s a pity am not driving pre-xmas as there’s always loads of work, firms take on extra yet come the spring there’s not so much work and fewer jobs are available. have rebooked for next tuesday 18th this time in york. I have been using the Focus CD’s, i find myself screaming at the car driver who’s used for the filming for tailgating, lanehopping and just generally driving badly.

Will let you know how i get on…may i thank you for your support so far, I appreciate your encourgement.

rob

Oh Rob, I’m sorry to hear you failed mate…

But yeah, dont give up… at least you know what to expect next time round… You’ll do it geeza…Got me fingers crossed!!

Cheers
Andy M

Sorry to hear that you failed Rob,

You’ve been told the same as I was (I’ve had a full licence for 30yrs) that those with good driving experience “click” to early before the scoring window opens… don’t be down, I don’t rate this Hazard Perception Test for experienced drivers, certainly for complete beginers to driving. I followed through my tests and did the extra questions and completed the questioaire, then also filled in the form, saying that I didn’t endorse the Hazard perception part of the test.

The CD training ig good to help you pass the test, but I found that idf you actually clicked for all the hazards that could develop, it scored me zero for rythmical clicking, so I purposely slowed it down, and if say I saw a car was reversing out… click, pause, click, shorter pause, click.

mmm re-reading that it’s as clear as mud

Best of luck again for next Tuesday

Like everyone else, I’me sorry to hear you failed. Never having done it myself, I can’t offer any advise on the best way of passing (if anyone can loan me the practice CD, I’ll give it a go though), other than the tips you’ve already had.

Best of luck next time.

Failed the theory test again today :cry:

Managed 35/35 and 42/50, bummer!

Perhaps third time will be better.