Tacho WTD question

I have taken a 15 min break 5 hours into my shift ( only drove like 1h30 mins) but by the time in finished in the depot my time went over by 18 mins so working time 6 hours and 18 min then I went home if I input a manual entry the next day saying I was in rest from when I finished to when I started again won’t that clear the WTD infringement? ?

RickyB_84:
I have taken a 15 min break 5 hours into my shift ( only drove like 1h30 mins) but by the time in finished in the depot my time went over by 18 mins so working time 6 hours and 18 min then I went home if I input a manual entry the next day saying I was in rest from when I finished to when I started again won’t that clear the WTD infringement? ?

To clarify -
Was total shift time 6 hours and 33 minutes and working time in that shift 6 hours and 18 minutes :question:

Think the totalk shift time was 6 hours 18 mins I should have taken 30 min break but wasn’t expecting to finish that early just wondering when I input my manual entry will it clear it

RickyB_84:
Think the totalk shift time was 6 hours 18 mins I should have taken 30 min break but wasn’t expecting to finish that early just wondering when I input my manual entry will it clear it

I the total shift time was 6 18 and 15 of that was break then the total working time is 6 03
So that means 3 mins over and a total of 30 mins break or 2 x 15s should have been taken
NOT the crime of the century :exclamation:

Thanks mate I was just wondering when I input my manual entry saying I have been on rest since I finished work would that clear the infringement as it would be more than a 30 min rest lol

Sorry you was right before 6hr 39 mins just checked on tachomaster

Do a manual entry for another 15min break followed by at least one min other work, then daily rest.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

OK thanks

Easy to fix with a manual entry. Essentially you would think that stopping working completely and just resting would be sufficient, but no, you have to show 15 minutes further break and then show at least 1 minute of work before the daily rest begins. You can do the manual entry the next time you put your card in.

If you download inbetween times, I have no idea what will come up, possibly nothing because what you did after you took your card out is unknown at that point.

Think of it this way…
It’s not the length of time that you worked that’s the problem, it’s the reduced rest period that will ping up.
Just make sure that, on your next manual entry, you have at least 9 hours rest period between shifts.

(Just hoping that ROG says “Yep” here :smiley: )

steviespain:
Think of it this way…
It’s not the length of time that you worked that’s the problem, it’s the reduced rest period that will ping up.
Just make sure that, on your next manual entry, you have at least 9 hours rest period between shifts.

Sort of …
Both matter
There is a max length of shift
There is a minimum length of rest

ROG:

steviespain:
Think of it this way…

Sort of …
Both matter
There is a max length of shift
There is a minimum length of rest

Ta ROG.

And why have we not got a Thumbs Up emoji thingy?

Back order? Delays in delivery? It’s arriving on a lorry, any day now?
:open_mouth: :smiley: