Scania coupling light?

Anyone know how to turn the scania coupling light on? Looked everywhere with no joy and first time in one?

If there is a light on the back of the cab there will be a switch. I use a Scania but without being in the cab I can’t recall where it is. It is an additional fitment so quite likely to vary from unit to unit.

This is what I use. My old Petzl head torch mounted on a safety hat. Trouble with a head torch is the elastic goes within 2-3 months. Whilst I was doing recovery work (when a head torch is essential) I was delighted to find the torch in the bottom of chest of drawers I hadn’t looked in for years. I chopped out the harness and mounted the torch with small 4mm bolts. Fits lower down than a normal safety helmet so it doesn’t blow off in the wind at ports where I go quite often these days.

The one bit of kit I wouldn’t be without - with the added benefit of rain protection. The helmet is a Portwest full brim which are available on ebay for about £7. Presumably as helmet is now modified it is not to regs but no one has asked me to take it off.

IMG_20210310_171629.jpg

IMG_20210310_171639.jpg

IMG_20210310_171656.jpg

Top right, above the rear fog

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

On the newer models it’s top right on the door itself near mirror adjust buttons