Route recorder

I’m a Bin lorry driver and I have a new route that i need to learn . Is there any way to drive a route and record it on an app so that I can use it to direct me the next time I have to do the route again?

Any help most appreciated

Bob

Google maps gives you a daily route history, not sure if it can be transferred to directions though [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

A friend of mine is a driving instructor and he uses a TomTom Go50 (iirc) for exactly that. When a student does their test he can then do a debrief on their route. That’s his only reason for using a TomTom. Garmin don’t offer that I recall him saying.

WikiLoc app can be used to record where you’ve been, then transfer that onto a sat-nav. Don’t know if free version will do it, or if pay version necessary.
If you get a few minutes spare it’ll find your nearest mountain range to hike too!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I ended up just pinning every stop into google maps and then using google navigating to take me there. its been two weeks now and I probably don’t need the map anymore! :smiley: Thanks all

wrighty1:
Google maps gives you a daily route history, not sure if it can be transferred to directions though [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I didnt find it very accuarate. I was driving over lakes!