Christmas offer - dont miss it!

Hi folks. This is a repeat of a Christmas offer we’ve made for several years that is popular - so here we go again.

For a long time we’ve given Trucknetters 10% discount off everything we do. But now we’re going one step further and giving free driver cpc as well. So this could be Mods 2 and 4 incl training and test fees or 35 hrs (some of which may be gained from the driver training). All completely free when a full C, D or CE course is booked and paid for.

So, to be clear, a discounted C or CE course - together with free cpc (either initial or periodic) currently has a total cost of £1260 and £1530 respectively. And there is still free accommodation for the duration of the driving course for those living more than 70 miles from our centre. There may be a rate increase during 2021 but anyone booked beforehand will avoid it. (it’s not going to be huge anyway).

Probably the best value to be had.

To take advantage of this, give your Trucknet user name when booking.

The offer will be withdrawn 24TH December 2020. Deposits must be received by 1100hrs 24TH December 2020 to qualify.

ON TOP OF THIS, EVERYONE WHO HAS PAID THEIR DEPOSIT WILL BE ENTERED INTO A PRIZE DRAW - - AND THE PRIZE IS A FREE COURSE + CPC!

THIS WILL BE DRAWN ON DECEMBER 24TH AT 1100hrs AND THE WINNER WILL BE INFORMED BY PHONE. THIS WILL ALSO BE PUBLICISED ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Really clever folks will pay £200 x 2 and get the offer twice over. Once for C and once for CE. For those with no current driver cpc you’ll get 10 years driver cpc out of this - - completely free of charge! All you have to do is to call with your £400 and book the training, when it suits you, to take place during 2021. Doing this will save around £900 in total. Not to be sniffed at - - and wont be repeated anytime soon! £2790 for C, CE and 10 years cpc.

PASS PROTECTION CAN BE INCLUDED AT THE REDUCED RATE OF £250 FOR EACH COURSE. THIS COVERS YOU FOR UP TO 3 RETESTS ON EACH COURSE.

Those of you more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW will be offered accommodation for the duration of your practical training (not periodic cpc) completely free of charge.

Remember the offer is open only to registered Trucknet users. You don’t need to be a regular poster - so long as you can quote your user name when you book.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN REGISTER WITH US WITHOUT A PROVISIONAL LICENCE AND TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER! SIMPLY CALL THE OFFICE 01623 555661 DURING OFFICE HOURS AND SET YOURSELF ON THE RIGHT ROAD. (Please note that our office hours are reduced to 1000 - 1200 during the November lockdown)

Some simple t’s and c’s:

Cpc training must be taken within 12 months of driving course
Once cpc dates are agreed, they are not transferable and will be lost if cancelled by the customer for any reason
Cannot be used towards ADR training
Winner of free course agrees to publicity on social media

Happy to answer any questions - just fire away!! O yes, and good luck.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Did you mean training will take place in 2021 as to be completed in 2020 will be very tight

lilac lady:
Did you mean training will take place in 2021 as to be completed in 2020 will be very tight

Good spot :smiley:
I have changed it from 2020 to 2021
ROG the MOD

Thanks lilac lady and ROG. I think I may have been a bit stressed when I posted haha!

Incredible offer; dont miss it!!

Amazing offer! Will call you in a couple of weeks to book this.

The deposit for just Class C is £200 right?

Shame I booked my Class 2 with petesmythe a few weeks before you put out this offer.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The deposit for just Class C is £200 right?

Yes, that’s correct. Balance due a couple of weeks before start of training.

Shame I booked my Class 2 with petesmythe a few weeks before you put out this offer.

But you can still take advantage for Class 1.

Take care all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I have my class 2 booked in on the 07/12/2020. Really hope it’s not cancelled, getting very nervous now.

Fully understand. We’re led to believe that tests resume on 3rd Dec. If that’s the case you have nothing to worry about. And we’re working on that assumption as that’s the latest information.

Fingers crossed Boris doesn’t extend this sort of lockdown. Can really manage without.

Wishing you all the best for your training and test, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete fingers and everything else crossed.

Just booked this - thanks for the offer Peter!

Only taken me 5 years of trying to push myself to take the leap.

For reassurance, all our tests are running normally today. I haven’t heard of any problems around other trainers - so it’s looking good as far as I know.

I don’t know Pete from Adam (as the saying goes).

But I do do through research when I decide to do something.

I went and saw a training school local to me today. Blimey. How different to what I can see on the YouTube clips and research I’ve made for PS Transport Training. It’s going to be such a ball ache, as they are miles and miles away, and staying away etc will be a pain. But, do you know what? The difference seems so large, I think I’ll do it!

I must say the pricing for PS isn’t too bad either, and that’s before you take into account they appear to be a professional set up that know what they are doing! :slight_smile:

SBJames:
I don’t know Pete from Adam (as the saying goes).

But I do do through research when I decide to do something.

I went and saw a training school local to me today. Blimey. How different to what I can see on the YouTube clips and research I’ve made for PS Transport Training. It’s going to be such a ball ache, as they are miles and miles away, and staying away etc will be a pain. But, do you know what? The difference seems so large, I think I’ll do it!

I must say the pricing for PS isn’t too bad either, and that’s before you take into account they appear to be a professional set up that know what they are doing! :slight_smile:

SBJ, try the weekend course at pstt that way you’ll only be away 2 days.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
SBJ, try the weekend course at pstt that way you’ll only be away 2 days.

That was my thinking. Might go down better with the missus (although a busy couple of days!).

I will get Module 1 & 2 done beforehand. Presume I can get Module 4 training & test done whilst up at PSTT as well?

Presume I can get Module 4 training & test done whilst up at PSTT as well?

Yes, that’s normal practice. You’ll need to call as soon as you’ve passed your theory tests to secure the next available weekend course.

Take care, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Asking for someone not on the forum…Yet.

If the DVSA stop tests for another lockdown or decide to do a half-in-half-out tier thing where training is able to continue but tests are not. Is the candidate stuck taking the training on the agreed dates but having to take the test later on, or will the training and test be rebooked to happen together at a later date?

Is the bed and breakfast able to operate in the current tiers situation? (Lost track of my own area, let alone what other areas can do)

Also, if the candidate already has C1 with CPC currently, will the C training count as CPC hours, in addition to the 35 hours offered? (He only needs 7 more hours to get his next card if I understand correctly)

Hyh:
Also, if the candidate already has C1 with CPC currently, will the C training count as CPC hours, in addition to the 35 hours offered? (He only needs 7 more hours to get his next card if I understand correctly)

Yes IF the provider has the training approved

As far as the training goes and tiers, accommodation is still available as it comes under the heading of “work and education”. In the event of the candidate showing symptoms, the training will always be rearranged.

CAT C training is not normally approved for driver cpc. CE is more common.

Hope this helps, Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Due to unforseen circumstances, the office will not be open on 24th. So deposits need to be in by 11am 23rd. The upside is that the prize draw will take place a few hours earlier so some lucky person will have longer to celebrate their good news!

The offer will be withdrawn 24TH December 2020. (NOW 23rd) Deposits must be received by 1100hrs 24TH (NOW 23rd) December 2020 to qualify.

ON TOP OF THIS, EVERYONE WHO HAS PAID THEIR DEPOSIT WILL BE ENTERED INTO A PRIZE DRAW - - AND THE PRIZE IS A FREE COURSE + CPC!

THIS WILL BE DRAWN ON DECEMBER 24TH (NOW 23rd) AT 1100hrs (NOW 1300 hrs) AND THE WINNER WILL BE INFORMED BY PHONE. THIS WILL ALSO BE PUBLICISED ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Good luck all, Pete S :laughing: :laughing: