Super special open day discounts!

Open Day on Saturday 12th September 2020

We’ve all had enough of the depression of lockdowns etc etc, so this is my attempt at cheering you up! Take a look at these offers – but don’t spend long as you’ll miss them.

1. CAT C + Mod 4 £1300
  2. CE upgrade £1400

And a super special:

1. CAT C
    Mod 4
    CE upgrade TOTAL £2650

Please note the following:
Offers available to registered Trucknet users only
Offers can be taken up anytime up to 1630 Monday 14th September
Training can be taken any time before Christmas 2021 to suit you
All prices include 1:1 training, test at our private test centre, VAT, test fees, free accommodation if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW. There are NO extras.
On booking offers 1 or 2, you will be asked for £200 deposit with the balance payable 2 weeks before start of training.
Offer 3 has such a huge saving, you will be asked for full payment on booking.
With offer 3, the pre-payment for the CE element is ring fenced and is not available for C retest fees or refund under any circumstances.
Finance (subject to status) is available and all major cards are accepted.
If you’re unsure, come to our Open Day on Saturday 12th September (please make an appointment). If you cant make that date, you’re welcome anytime but please call first.
These offers are the best opportunity to save and will not be beaten on Open Day.
Call 01623 555661

Dont miss out! These are the best offers we’ve had for a long time.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Peter very interested in offer1 can this be done over a weekend / 3days? Cheers :smiley:

RoadRunner92:
Hi Peter very interested in offer1 can this be done over a weekend / 3days? Cheers :smiley:

Hi Pete, as above for CE also?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

CE can be done over a weekend + training on Monday with a late test. It’s the only sensible way of getting the training in. TBH, most folks would elect to do it over 4 or 5 days but we always work with the customer - provided it wont destroy the potential of a pass.

Hi Peter very interested in offer1 can this be done over a weekend / 3days? Cheers

Yes. No problem at all. It’s something we do frequently.

Hi Pete there doesn’t appear to be anyone answering the phones today?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

That’s correct. The office will be open again 0730 Monday.

Offers stand till 1630 Monday so nothing lost.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It’s been another successful Open Day with lots of folks taking advantage of the offers and generally enjoying themselves.

Great to meet some of you. Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I am glad I went to the open day after travelling from Stoke, I have always wanted to have a go in a HGV.

I booked the starter pack, so medical in 2 weeks for me.

Thankyou - and welcome aboard!

Hi Pete, please can you tell me if I’m entitled to get your promotion if I go through your third party finance which I’ve already been excepted for…? Thanks Neil…

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

The offers closed on Monday at 4.30pm. But call the office and have a word.

Thanks Pete will do.

Just a thought. I’ll be in the office certainly mid morning till lunchtime. If you call then and ask to speak with me then I can sort something out for you.

Hi Pete only saw your message after I called the office yesterday afternoon.The woman was very friendly and helpful and said that the offer’s are now over but I can get the 10% discount.