MOD 4 tests available

As the title says, we can offer Mod 4 tests at our training centre NG17 3FG immediately. The fee is the standard £55. The object is to relieve pressure on DVSA examiners to free them up to deliver driving tests.

We can also offer vehicle hire for the test (not recommended unless you’ve trained with us but the choice is yours).

We are able to give training beforehand if desired.

You are welcome to arrive in a vehicle from another school and just pay the standard £55 fee. Any vehicle must comply with the minimum test vehicle requirements.

To be clear, we make no profit from these tests. It is, as I said, simply to take the pressure of DVSA examiners.

To book, simply call 01623 555661

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Does this mean we are getting close to driving tests restarting Pete ?

I really hope so, it feels like I’ve waited forever for the DVSA to think about tests starting up, just want to do my class 1 and get trunking.

After reading a post on the DVSA website dated the 15th of June 2020 it does not sound like they have any plans to start up any time soon.
gov.uk/government/publicati … -and-tests

On a side note to the mods, the forum has been very slow again across all devices of mine, was fast for about 3 days after the fix then it’s gone super slow again.

I’m really sorry, but no-one knows when tests are restarting. Logic says that the much talked about reduction from 2m to 1m social distance must make it easier for those in charge to make a decision.

In the meantime we’re still offering training, but holding back a few hours to take soon before test. At least that way, folks are making a start. And there’s no need to pass the theory test until it’s needed for the practical.

Stay safe, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve already done the theory Pete, I done it for class 2.

Am just ready to get straight on with class 1 training.

I don’t know if you can tell, but am itching to get started he he he.

I’ve already done the theory Pete, I done it for class 2.

Am just ready to get straight on with class 1 training.

I don’t know if you can tell, but am itching to get started he he he.

I know you’ve done theory, but I was talking generally.

You can make a start on your CE if you wish. I’ve got availability 29th and 30th June. You could do 8 hours each day. Then have a further 4 hours as a polish up before test. That completes your 20 hours and then you have your test.

Let me know if you’d like to take advantage of this. At least you’d be a bit further forward! And accommodation is now available.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I live too far away to make sense out of traveling backwards and forwards making 4 trips, then without accomadation that would become 6 trips.

And without a test right after it just doesn’t make sense to me, tests might not restart until September, October, November, December or even well into next year, nobody knows

It’s a nice offer Pete but it just doesn’t stack up for me.

I’ll just have to hang fire and see what the DVSA do next.

As long as am in the game for Christmas when i believe the class 1 job market will have a serious boost, then i’ll be happy.

Oh sorry Pete, just noticed the acommadation bit.

Still, without a test am still going to be unable to apply for jobs and it would still also mean 4, very, very long trips indeed.

Yes, I get that! This isn’t useful to everybody, but some folks are finding it handy. Just trying to provide a service and, at the same time, keep a little bit of revenue coming in.

I really do hope that we wont have to wait too long now for tests; my gut feeling is that it’s getting closer.

Take care, Pete :laughing: :laughing: