From finance to driving - should i?

Behemoth:
Thanks a lot for al the advices.
I am clear now. I’ll keep hating my job a little longer and take it slow. So, I’ll pass the theory by studying on my own. And go for driving instruction in few months. For sure I will do everything within next year with no rush. And I will wait for the the right job.
Thanks a lot to you all once again, I sincerely appreciate it.

Take the figures above with a pinch of salt. TrevHCS’s post has the numbers about right for each class, on average.
There will of course be exceptions to the ‘rule’ either side of those figures - supermarket drivers on direct for the supermarket being one of them, but note that their rotas are typically a right old mixed bag of shifts starting at all hours of the night, day, weekends and expected to do “voluntary” overtime when it suits them and you’ll get lumbered with all the ■■■■ runs if you refuse.
They’re also ■■■■ with petty rules over stupid stuff which will do your nut in if you’re the type of person who likes to use their brain and own initiative.
Good money but it’ll only suit conformist robot types who like being ordered about.

The work is about as fun as sticking pins in your eyes. Zzzzzz.