Drivers hours

Really quick one, the 90h maximum drivers hours over 2 weeks…does this include breaks or not?

1on4:
Really quick one, the 90h maximum drivers hours over 2 weeks…does this include breaks or not?

That’s just hours actually driving not duty time as well which is 144 hr and includes brakes

Sent while in furlough

90 hours is recorded driving time only

Many thanks.

Done a tonne of OT this week so just trying to get it all straight in my head.

Just remember you have to take into consideration the weeks either side of the current week. If you did the maximum of 56 hours this week you should have done a maximum of 34 hours last week and a maximum of 34 hours next week

blue estate:

1on4:

That’s just hours actually driving not duty time as well which is 144 hr and includes brakes

It’s impossible not to exceed the 90h maximum drivers hours limit without any brakes. I suppose you could hope for an incline. :unamused:

i am newbie on this forum and just a question does the 90hr 2 weekly include park and other work please i never paid 2 much attention to detail on this cause been with agency doing 7-9 hr days now i have a full time job that pushes my hours more my tacho shows 50 hrs drive and pause

ianuk57:
i am newbie on this forum and just a question does the 90hr 2 weekly include park and other work please i never paid 2 much attention to detail on this cause been with agency doing 7-9 hr days now i have a full time job that pushes my hours more my tacho shows 50 hrs drive and pause

The 90 hours in ANY two consecutive weeks is for recorded driving time only

really quick one,

can i do 6x week one then 5x all 15hour days with all them days having a 3hour split break? is this legal if my driver hour are below 90hr?

thats great thank you for your help

TruckDriverBen:
really quick one,

can i do 6x week one then 5x all 15hour days with all them days having a 3hour split break? is this legal if my driver hour are below 90hr?

Assuming you start exactly the same time every day,
One weekend you will have 9+24=33.
Next weekend 9+48=57 hrs rest.
So exactly 90 hrs off in 2 weeks, or 45 hrs average.
So, just legal. Start and finish late on Saturday and you’ll be out. Early start Monday, you’re out.
Best to keep a close eye on it all the time, but do-able.

You can see your two week total driving on the tacho at any time. You will notice that on a Monday the driving for the week before last is wiped off the total. Depending on the tachograph, just press up or down to see it. Hope this helps.

If you are working five days and not resorting to your 10 hours driving you are safe. If you start doing a sixth day while hitting your driving limits daily, you will most likely run into trouble.