Periodic Driver CPC Training Available Online?

As per title really.

With the current UK climate of Covid 19 isolation etc. Is it possible to do Periodic CPC training hours online? If so, does anyone know a training provider in the South East doing online learning…Or I guess anywhere, since it doesn’t matter about their location if done online that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg?

Thanks.

2start-training.com/courses/cpc … e-virtual/

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
Online CPC 1-Day Course | CPC Online Training | 2 Start Ltd

£99 for one day :open_mouth: :unamused:

ROG:

rearaxle:
Online CPC 1-Day Course | CPC Online Training | 2 Start Ltd

£99 for one day :open_mouth: :unamused:

I’d bet there’s a lot more expensive ones out there as well! [emoji857][emoji857]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I hope it includes lunch at that price, and how can you get the guy next to you nudge you when you fall asleep like you can normally. :laughing:

£75 here

Frankly I don’t see how anyone can justify these prices for online training…

Cue the people who are going to tell us you get what you pay for, when in reality, apart from a few genuine qualifications like first aid ec’t you get a fake worthless qualification regardless of what you pay.

I genuinely believe it’s disgusting that they’ve relaxed the drivers hours but not suspended the acquirement for periodic training, the two should go hand in hand in my opinion.

tachograph:
£75 here

Frankly I don’t see how anyone can justify these prices for online training…

Cue the people who are going to tell us you get what you pay for, when in reality, apart from a few genuine qualifications like first aid ec’t you get a fake worthless qualification regardless of what you pay.

I genuinely believe it’s disgusting that they’ve relaxed the drivers hours but not suspended the acquirement for periodic training, the two should go hand in hand in my opinion.

What I don’t understand is why they are limiting it to 6 people per course. Unless they are trying to create a false demand, as if there wouldn’t be enough already.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I’ve decided not to get involved with remote cpc. There are many reasons, some of which are controversial so I wont discuss them on here.

I will be up and running with cpc as soon as this situation changes.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

If I’m understanding correctly the courses at EP Training Services are £210 for the five 7 hour courses or £45 for individual courses.

The complete 35 hour of courses costs of £210 includes VAT and course registration (upload fee).

Could someone confirm whether or not the individual course cost of £45 includes course registration ?

I’ve just removed an advert for review.

I’ll send a PM.

tachograph:
If I’m understanding correctly the courses at EP Training Services are £210 for the five 7 hour courses or £45 for individual courses.

The complete 35 hour of courses costs of £210 includes VAT and course registration (upload fee).

Could someone confirm whether or not the individual course cost of £45 includes course registration ?

I used the ‘toggle’ feature… :wink: :smiley:

This price includes tuition fees, VAT and Driver CPC registration (£43.75).

dieseldave:

tachograph:

That’s the full five days of courses Dave, if you toggle the info for the individual courses it doesn’t say about registration fees :wink:

tachograph:

dieseldave:

tachograph:

That’s the full five days of courses Dave, if you toggle the info for the individual courses it doesn’t say about registration fees :wink:

Ahh!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

I am sorry Dave it was not meant to be an add. That is obviously the prerogative of the forum sponsor. However I simply added to the thread about online Driver CPC.

If the forum sponsor is not doing online Driver CPC and people are still looking to do it, should good training companies not be allowed to notify people of their services at this difficult time?

EP I believe is a both recommended company on this forum and a former sponsor of the site?

These are difficult days for everyone so perhaps it is time that (regardless of adds) we help the industry as much as possible?

And by the way the prices we display are inclusive of tuition, Vat and upload fees!

Anymore information on these courses? How it works? Is it interactive or watching videos? I am interested in this while on furlough then I can make some use of this licence!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi Sean,

I was asked about this yesterday evening and immediately agreed that you, and any other GOOD trainer should be able to offer your remote cpc services. Any other response would have been stupid.

Candidates might find this handy eptraining.co.uk/course/category/driver-cpc

Good luck with it. Hope you’re well and stay that way.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you Peter.

tachograph:

Hopefully, this may provide clarity…

tachograph’s post (quoted above) is an example of something that is not an advert.

Another clarification… it doesn’t really matter whether anybody other that DVV Media International (the owners of TruckNet UK) minds or not, because it is ultimately the owner of the forum who sets the rules.

On a personal note, I wish every possible success to both provider(s) and delegates if they wish to undertake periodic DCPC via some kind of authorised video link.

Steele:
Anymore information on these courses? How it works? Is it interactive or watching videos? I am interested in this while on furlough then I can make some use of this licence!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I emailed them about this and this is their responses to my questions:

We run it on MS teams, so it is a Microsoft application.

I only have an oldish desktop with speakers but no microphone or camera. Would this cause an issue? It streams movies online fine.

We need a camera so we can see you and a microphone so we can hear you. Can you possibly borrow a laptop or tablet?

Is the material streamed live, or is it a case of downloading a video at anytime during the day slot you book?

It’s all live, no recordings, completely interactive. We have a real instructor. No robots!!!

Does the £45 include all fees or are there additional amounts on top ?

No £45 is all inclusive!! Everything.

As I’m not based in the country and the course is not pass/fail then I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to renew. Personally, I have quite an interest in online learning. My wife also works for an international school who have just had to start teaching remotely. It’s not an easy task, as it’s not as simple as transferring a classroom lesson online and expecting it to work.

I’ll be interested to see how many providers will provide a good experience for their students.