Class 2

Hi all

Recently failed my class 2 was gutted felt like a failure tbh as dramatic as it sounds it out me off alot this was 3 days ago

I have 're booked it for March 5th I got 6 minors and 2 serious ones been I pulled out onto a rather big round about and a car which in my opinion which want on the round about was going faster than I thought and as I was exiting he was up my back end and the second one was a cyclist he was in his cycle lane and I didn’t pull over onto other side of road to pass I just pulled as far over in my lane as I could

how many times have you guys taken your class 2 before passing

Hi OP

I failed a fortnight ago. Had 2 minors and one serious. The serious being I was giving way at a chicane to oncoming traffic, when clear I checked my mirrors and blind spot and as I moved off a cyclist came charging around the corner from right hand turn just past the chicane so I had to stop mid maneuver around the chicane.
Examiner told me if I had just waited another second or two after the cars cleared I would’ve seen the cyclist coming.
Didn’t really understand it tbh because the moment I moved off it was clear there was no way I could’ve known there would be a cyclist coming around the corner ahead at speed (stupid on his part,

there were give way signs on the corner he turned out of he just didn’t want to lose his momentum from coming down the hill I gather) needless today my heart sank when he said I hadn’t passed as we pulled back into the yard. Felt like crying on the way home and felt like I didn’t want to do it again.

There was an opening for another test a week later (last Friday) so I went for it. Didn’t want to leave it too long after doing 3 days practical training and having a good feel for the truck. Anyway I passed with 2 minors. It’s an outstanding feeling and such a relief.

I wish you all the best next week and I hope you get it. Good luck!

TL;DR Passed second time

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

That ■■■■■ yeah there is so much forward planning involved in glad you passed that’s great I hope I have the same result it’s expensive lol

Wiggywat:
I failed a fortnight ago. Had 2 minors and one serious.

TL;DR Passed second time

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif