Open day offers - ended

Our Open Day is on Saturday 15th. But the offers are available now until 5pm Monday 17th.

A brief summary of the main offers is below:

CAT C full course incl test, Mod 4 training and test free of charge. TOTAL £1260

CAT CE full course incl test, free use of vehicle for 1 retest if you’re unlucky. TOTAL £1530

Free accommodation for the duration of practical training for those living more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

There are more offers, but these are the most popular.

Always worth pinning me down and see if anything else can be done!

Free hot drinks and donuts all day (until they’re all gone).

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday when you can meet some of the team, have a go reversing a full size artic and have a look around the facilities. You’re welcome from 9am till 2pm.

And stuff Storm Dennis!!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Pete,
Correct me if i’m wrong (happens a lot!) but I have an info pack from yourselves from earlier in the year where the full price quoted for CE is £1550, then your offer shows it at £1530. Have I missed something somewhere?
Many thanks
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Thomas

I can confirm that when i rang around various places in January the price was 1700 at peter smythe for the c+e

I still have that price wrote down and just checked it to 100% make sure

Hope this helps ya dude

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Correct me if i’m wrong (happens a lot!) but I have an info pack from yourselves from earlier in the year where the full price quoted for CE is £1550, then your offer shows it at £1530. Have I missed something somewhere?

No, you’re not wrong at all. A decision was taken a while ago to change the entire format of the CE course. Amongst the changes was adding a full 6 hours to the existing 14. This takes the course now to 20 + test. Naturally this impacts on costs and some of this has to be recovered. So the normal retail price went from £1550 to £1700. This, although it’s a lot of money, is a tiny increase in relation to the extra training (6 hours for £150).

So the Trucknet rate for CE is £1700 less 10% = £1530.

Apologies for any confusion, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you both for getting back to me and clarifying!
See you tomorrow Pete
Best
Tom

Just to remind everyone that the offers end at 5pm TODAY (Monday). Dont miss out.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: