Driving Endorsement

So I am currently going through the process of getting HGV Class 2 License but have a slight issue.

Beginning of 2018 I received a UT50 - Aggravated taking of a Vehicle. Upon sending my license away to the DVLA, it has been passed over to the Traffic Commisioner of the DVSA, which was very dishearting.

Has anyone ever had a similar experience and if so what was the outcome?
All the advice I can get would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you in advance

I had to look that one up …

Penalties for theft or unauthorised taking of a vehicle
If convicted of the aggravated taking of a vehicle, your UT50 endorsement will remain on your license for 4 years from the date of the offence. In addition, you could receive 3-11 points on your license depending on the circumstances surrounding the offence

My thought is that if you have more than 6 current points on your licence then loads of employers will not consider you for a job

I’m assuming it was an episode in your life that you’re wanting to put behind you?
If you’re called in front of the TC you could state that this is you changing and you are at no risk of reoffending. Your problems will still continue when looking for employment, but again you may find a sympathetic ear.

Good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

ROG:
I had to look that one up …

Penalties for theft or unauthorised taking of a vehicle
If convicted of the aggravated taking of a vehicle, your UT50 endorsement will remain on your license for 4 years from the date of the offence. In addition, you could receive 3-11 points on your license depending on the circumstances surrounding the offence

My thought is that if you have more than 6 current points on your licence then loads of employers will not consider you for a job

You see that is what I thought, I spoke to someone at the office and they have said that there is a chance I will be granted my Class 2 with it being 2 years old

stuwozere1:
I’m assuming it was an episode in your life that you’re wanting to put behind you?
If you’re called in front of the TC you could state that this is you changing and you are at no risk of reoffending. Your problems will still continue when looking for employment, but again you may find a sympathetic ear.

Good luck [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thank you… through time I will make posts and keep people up to date with my progress :smiley: :smiley: