Training questions

Hello all…been a long time lurker on the forum and have now registered! I have a few questions and would appreciate any info if anyone can help.

I am due to start my class2 training with ritchies soon and was wondering if the reversing test is done on site when it comes to test day or if its done at the test centre?

Is it acceptable to wear trainers when doing the training or will boots be required?

Is mod4 done at the test centre or are the staff able to do this themselves?

Sorry for the daft questions but this would really be appreciated if anyone could give me any answers!

Thanks

jamie_85:
Hello all…been a long time lurker on the forum and have now registered! I have a few questions and would appreciate any info if anyone can help.

I am due to start my class2 training with ritchies soon and was wondering if the reversing test is done on site when it comes to test day or if its done at the test centre?

Is it acceptable to wear trainers when doing the training or will boots be required?

Is mod4 done at the test centre or are the staff able to do this themselves?

Sorry for the daft questions but this would really be appreciated if anyone could give me any answers!

Thanks

Have you checked out the link in my signature below :question:
Any safe footwear is acceptable
Mod 4 done by test examiner
At site or at test centre = phone the trainer

Just phone them and ask, they won’t think you’re a numpty for asking a few questions and then you’ll know for sure.

Good luck with your training.

Thanks a lot…appreciate the help…ill give them a phone when they open on Monday.