Soon to be learner, hello!

Hello all!!

I’m just about to embark on my class 2. In my 40’s from Sheffield. I’ve found, i think, a few decent schools to train with, and plan to pop down and have a look/chat with them.

This site has already given me plenty of information, things to think about, and ideas.

Just wanted to say hi!( as i cant see a welcome thread) and thanks to all for putting so much invaluable info up for wannabe’s like me to get stuck into!!

cheers

Vladthetodge:
from Sheffield

Not far from the forum sponsor Peter Smythe who offers a discount to Trucknetuk members :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :smiley:

Best plan is to visit the Sheffield area trainers then come and have a look at us. Then you can compare. And, as ROG said, 10% discount for Trucknet users.

Any questions, fire away.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

cheers for that.

I’ve selected TAL, D.A.C, ATLAS and SHERBURN as ones to look at, purely because they’re recommended on this forum in the lgv training tips section.
still waiting on prices from 2 of them, but other two around the same mark, all in with initial cpc.

To be honest, the questions i’ve had in my head so far, have been more to do with after passing, rather that of learning, and have found the answers here!!

i will pop down though peter soon. I’ll call in advance to make sure i dont get in the way if your busy!!

i will pop down though peter soon. I’ll call in advance to make sure i dont get in the way if your busy!!

Truthfully, we’re never too busy to talk to someone and show them around. We have a fully staffed office and customer care section so absolutely no problem at all. We’re open 0730 - 1700 Monday to Friday. Just wander in and let them know you want to have a nosey.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing: