Passed Class C today

I have been training this week with Peter Smythe Transport training, and passed my class C today with only 4 minors, at my first attempt ! The guys at Peter Smythe are a really friendly bunch, and thanks to Helen , my instructor, helping me out when I needed to make some tough decisions . Hopefully will be coming back later in the year to do my class 1. Would highly recommend this company for all your hgv training needs.

well done on passing

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Welldone, also passed mine in December with Peter and have 5 weeks till my CE and then ADR in March bothe with Peter and Team

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg
PASSING FIREWORKS.gif

Congratulations Skytunes on the pass. And thanks for the kind comments.

All the best for the future, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done on the pass, i start my theory in February with PSTT.

Helen ?

I didn’t think Pete had any girl instructors.

Am not sexiest by the way, i just didn’t think there was any girl instructors at his place that’s all.

Well-Jell:
Helen ?

Am not sexiest by the way, i just didn’t think there was any girl instructors at his place that’s all.

Well wait till you meet the lady Examiner. She was great, gave me some sound advice after my C Class Pass with PSTT Helen’s Hubby was my instructor. He said she’s the crazy one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Helen ?

You can be sure that you would remember if you’d met her! She’s the one with the personality almost as big as her pass rate. Happens to be married to Cliff who has been with us since he completed his instructor training having retired as LGV examiner. Helen spent a year undertaking her instructor training on a part time basis, then passed all her tests and exams to gain entry to the NVDIR register with flying colours. And, after less than 2 years on staff, she is a match for anyone else on the team. Simply great.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I remember the name Cliff from my last visit to PSTT, i think i even remember going through the list of instructors names and photos on the website and i don’t believe at that time there was any girls.

I am sure that if she is working at PSTT she will be of the very highest quality of instructors.

instructors names and photos on the website

We really struggle to keep these things up to date. Personally, I wouldn’t know where to start. And the folks that know how to do it are busy looking after our candidates! All to do with priorities is what I would be told.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing: