Excitement, Nerves, Impatience

As the days are counting down till I start my course with PSTT. I’m excited nervous hoping I haven’t picked to many bad habits up from driving buses for the last 5 months. I’m feeling very impatient of all the process feels like it takes so long. I am currently hating my job and struggling day to day having to force my self to go to work and deal with the general public.
I’m really excited and hoping the residential course is as good as every posts on here. I’m hoping to go straight on to do the artic straight after wish me luck!!

Good luck mate.
I did my E about 2 months after my C.

After 28 years driving I learned a lot, particularly on the E.
After passing I didn’t go straight into the industry- it was nearly 3 years before I drove an artic again.
Im now driving for one of the big companies… and mostly love it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Cheers mate.
Bloody hell 3 years. I would feel like I need to take a test again haha. I think hating my current job is fuelling the fire to get out and get it done. My hope is to go out tramping if I get my foot in the door.

My first time driving again was the day I took my assessment for the company I work for.
I had one lined up for the day after and thought the first would just be a handy refresher.
Seems like the bigger companies will take on newbies and mentor them.
I was out with another driver in the passenger seat for two weeks

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I start my course with PSTT

Thanks for booking with us. You can be sure of top quality training and customer care from start to finish.

Countless positive reviews on the forum bear this out.

If there’s anything I can do to help in the meantime, simply pm me.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

I start my course with PSTT

You can be sure of top quality training and customer care from start to finish.

This.

+1