Hello

Evening all would just like to say hello. I’m currently doing my class 2. Well got my test on Saturday ( failed last one)

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hope it all goes to plan on Saturday.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hope it all goes to plan on Saturday.

Thankyou passed with a faultless drive was so nervous lol.

Finally done it

That’s great. Brilliant Christmas present!

All the best for the future, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

PASSING C.jpg
LPLATE.jpg

Now that I have passed I have no clue about tacograph they don’t show you during your course do I need to order a card or something could someone point me in the right direction please.

Kind regards

Bill Matthews

This is the application information gov.uk/apply-for-a-digital- … smart-card

This is the info you need for drivers’ hours gov.uk/drivers-hours/eu-rules

There’s enough there to keep you occupied for a while!

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Billmatthews:
Now that I have passed I have no clue about tacograph they don’t show you during your course do I need to order a card or something could someone point me in the right direction please.

Kind regards

Bill Matthews

For anyone else reading this - you can get a digi tacho card on a B (car) licence :bulb:

It’s amazing what doesn’t really get said, for example the digital tachograph driver card.

From reading posts on here I think some people also pass initial CPC without knowing about ongoing CPC. Just in case, you need to do 5 seven hour courses before the date of expiry on your Driver Qualification Card to ensure that you can continue to drive commercially. The DQC lasts for five years. The courses are attendance only, no test or pass marks involved. Occurrences of falling asleep happen on a regular basis.

I suppose, why would you know? You are concentrating on getting over the hurdles relevant to you at the time.

Occurrences of falling asleep happen on a regular basis.

Just to point out that “falling asleep” does not constitute attendance and so the hours should not be uploaded.