D2 form query

Firstly can I thank anyone that contributes as filling in this form has become a bit of a unwelcome sticking point. This is my first provisional for a hgv which leads me straight into my first sticking point.

1. Question 1! This is my first provisional for a hgv but obviously not for a car so I’m unsure whether I should be ticking the First entitlement (hgv) box or the Additional provisional entitlement?

2. Your conduct: I have a clean car licence with no current points or endorsements but to cut a long story short have 4 years ago received a IN10 for driving my fathers vauxhall combo whilst believing I was covered by my car policy. Naive mistake!

With that said my confusion comes from whether the conduct section requires this expired information to be put forward. From what I can gather it seems more geared towards driving hours etc. I’d obviously not voluntarily put forward this info unless absolutely required.

Thanks for any and all advice or guidance.

Q1. You are after addition provisional entitlement.

Q2. If you did an online licence check does IN10 show? If not then it does not require declaring on your licence…only to a potential employer

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Stu! That’s what I initially thought when I first saw the question but have read contradictory views on it. When I do the dvla check now it shows 0 points 0 endorsements. How long would I still need to declare them to a employer? Don’t really like the thought of declaring it to all employers if possible as obviously even tho it has expired it still is a blemish I’d rather keep in the past. Thanks again

Depends on the employer, mine just wants a clean licence. Others I’ve seen ask for last 5 years history. I think even if it’s come off your licence you still have to declare it for 5 years from the date of the offence

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks stu, does
Anyone else have a opinion? Is what’s said above the general consensus?

Any more input would be greatly appreciated. I really wanna get this form sent off first thing in the morning but only have the one opinion to go off at the moment.
I greatly appreciate the help but must admit I’m as confused as I ever was.
My opinion was the same as of stu’s But I’ve seen other previous posts that contradicted our thoughts. It’s become more clear that anything to do with the dvla is a contradiction in terms.

I really appreciate any and all imput as it would give me some more solid grounding to go off