Black friday crazy offer - 20% off everything ! ends friday

Like it says, 20% off our normal prices when you call and quote “Tracey, you’re my favourite”.

Free accommodation still available if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

Training to be taken during 2020. (Some spaces available January at the moment).

New bookings only.

Not applied for provisional licence? No problem. Call 01623 555661 to register and pay £200 deposit. This will secure the deal for the whole of 2020.

Last opportunity to take advantage of this great offer is 1630hrs Friday 29th November.

CAT C reduced to £1120
CAT CE (artic) reduced to £1360
MOD 4 reduced to £240
STARTER PACK reduced to £200

Feel free to ask about us on the forum.

Make Tracey’s day. Just ring up and say “Tracey, you’re my favourite!”

Dont miss out.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Peter,
I sent you a PM but it seems to have disappeared into the ether :unamused:
Just to clarify…

CAT C reduced to £1120
MOD 4 reduced to £240
STARTER PACK reduced to £200
Total £1560

Does this cover everything from start to finish for class C?

Hi. Yes, the figures are correct. The offer expires tomorrow (Friday) at 1630hrs so dont miss out!

I’m up to date with messages so, as you say, yours is in the ether somewhere. The wonders of technology!

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Offer now finished. Well done to all those who took advantage of it. And the best of luck with your training and tests.

Just wondering if there is going to be any cyber Monday offers? :wink: , Seeing as numpty here missed the black Friday deal!! :imp:

No, nothing for cyber Monday. But the traditional Christmas offer will be along very soon. So keep your eyes peeled and DONT MISS IT!!

Peter Smythe:
No, nothing for cyber Monday. But the traditional Christmas offer will be along very soon. So keep your eyes peeled and DONT MISS IT!!

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

[emoji106]

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk