Haven't received my provisional back after 17 days?

I sent off my medical on the 18th of October so it’s been 17 days now and I’ve still not heard anything. If there’s a problem with the form will they notify me and let me know?

I’d logon to the DVLA licence check web site and see whether it mentions provisional for class C. Can’t remember how long it took.tjem with mine (was a few years ago), but sometimes DVLA get backlogged.

If it shows that added a week ago, best call to make sure its not lost on the post.

Thinking back, there was an error on my medical and it came back in roughly a week, but had a code to fast track once corrected.

gov.uk/view-driving-licence

trevHCS:
I’d logon to the DVLA licence check web site and see whether it mentions provisional for class C. Can’t remember how long it took.tjem with mine (was a few years ago), but sometimes DVLA get backlogged.

If it shows that added a week ago, best call to make sure its not lost on the post.

Thinking back, there was an error on my medical and it came back in roughly a week, but had a code to fast track once corrected.

gov.uk/view-driving-licence

I went to that link and typed in my details, just shows my normal categories, nothing about cat c. I’ll give it another week then phone them I guess.

If there’s a problem with the form will they notify me and let me know?

Yes, they will. DVLA do get a backlog from time to time and you may have just encountered one. Hopefully it will arrive in the next few days. In the meantime, study like mad for your theory tests.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’d give them a ring, I haven’t received my CPC card and when I rang they said there’d been a glitch in the system. Better to be safe than sorry