Theory material

Need to do my 3 theory tests this side of Christmas. Read a few things on here but its a lot to take in

What would people recommend as training guides for all 3?

Do I just need the DVSA theory book?

carl123uk:
Need to do my 3 theory tests this side of Christmas. Read a few things on here but its a lot to take in

I’m using this app apps.apple.com/gb/app/lgv-theor … d600093562, it’s a DVSA licensed app, well worth £10 in my opinion. Has a built in highway code and hazard perception test but no case studies although there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to pass the case studies if you can pass the theory test.

In my opinion this app has everything you need to pass the theory test with flying colours.

TruckerWannabe123:

carl123uk:

I’m using this app apps.apple.com/gb/app/lgv-theor … d600093562, it’s a DVSA licensed app, well worth £10 in my opinion. Has a built in highway code and hazard perception test but no case studies although there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to pass the case studies if you can pass the theory test.

In my opinion this app has everything you need to pass the theory test with flying colours.

Cheers for that. Sort of thing I was looking for. So much out there its difficult to know which way to go with it. I was just going to buy the DVSA book

Just tagging onto this thread.
Im revising also and have the DVSA LGV disc which ive got to say is brilliant! But no case studies on there.
Can it be bought in any format?
Would like to practice case studies also.

Rich

Booked my theory and hazard perception today after my licence arrived back yesterday. Is it worth doing the case studies on the same day or is it best to do it separate?

Get it all done together then you’re ready to go. Remember Mod 2 cpc as well if wishing to drive professionally and not exempt.

I recommend www.drivingtheory4all.co.uk

And keep an eye out for our special offers over this weekend only. Open Day tomorrow for anyone who wants to come and have a look at us, try reversing an artic (or a rigid) meet some of the team. O yes, coffee and donuts as well. A bit of fun and a deal to be had as well.

0900 - 1400 Sat 9th.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Get it all done together then you’re ready to go. Remember Mod 2 cpc as well if wishing to drive professionally and not exempt.

I recommend drivingtheory4all.co.uk

And keep an eye out for our special offers over this weekend only. Open Day tomorrow for anyone who wants to come and have a look at us, try reversing an artic (or a rigid) meet some of the team. O yes, coffee and donuts as well. A bit of fun and a deal to be had as well.

0900 - 1400 Sat 9th.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Already paid the deposit with you to book sometime in the new year. Hoping to get this done pre Christmas

If you’re thinking of going through to CE, you can still take advantage of the Open Day offers. Training needs to be completed during 2020.

Maybe this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Got my theory tests booked. Couldn’t do them all at once so doing theory and hazard perception in a few weeks and case study a few weeks later.
As i sead (above) i havnt got case study facility on my disc but done a few mock tests online on various sites.
Should i be ok the way im going or search online or on disc and pay to practice case studies?

Not being tight but in theory (pun intended) i should know the answers if ive revised enough already?

Rich