Did you ever question whether you could do it?

Haha that’s actually a good question , your gonna have loads of doubts about ability to drive a wagon till you actually do it . I didn’t think I could what I do on a daily basis in the beginning now I spend 99% of my day up and down tight streets between double parked cars going to places I have never been and having to make snap judgements on how’s best to get in and out of some of the most stupid goods in yards in old mills and down back streets that you’ve ever seen .

My round takes me in and out of industrial estates , residential properties and town centres with the worst traffic conditions on a daily basis and all I will say is it just clicks into place when you’ve been doing it for a couple of weeks .
The nerves and self doubt you might feel when you start out fade as your experiences grow . Some of my proudest bits are when I have got myself out of some of the stupidest spots I have been in

Touch wood so far 6 months in and not smashed anything up yet lol :smiley:

Currently putting myself through C+E training and have the same doubts about learning that as you probably have about doing class 2

Gaz