Jobs for new drivers

Hi all
Looking for driving oppotunities in the north east for a driver with a recent class 1&2 pass with no experience around the Middlesbrough/Stockton/Darlington/Hartlepool etc area area
Understand Stobarts, ward bros and David fox take new drivers.
I’ve enquired all over but is anyone aware of any other places that take newbie’s that I’m unaware of?
Thanks

It’s worth trying companies like tuffnells , I got a start doing multi drop on class 2 while it’s not the easiest work it certainly improves your driving and manoeuvring in tight spaces lol and after I have done my class 1 they are willing to give me experience doing that as well

Pay rates are very good for class 2 and class 1 isn’t bad either for day work trunking between hubs

Gaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s wrong with Stobarts, Ward Bros & David Fox if they will take you? Could do worse for a first job.

Also what’s wrong with your local team rather than mufc?

Jimmy McNulty:
What’s wrong with Stobarts, Ward Bros & David Fox if they will take you? Could do worse for a first job.

Also what’s wrong with your local team rather than mufc?

Stobarts have no vacancies around my area and neither do ward bros.
I’ve heard David fox is extremely low pay for driving and I can’t financially take a drop in pay from my current job which is just normal pay.
Just I’ve heard from a fair few that foxes are very low pay but I don’t know this for a fact just word of mouth and their website doesn’t state salaries etc

It’s not mufc

Adam UFC 1 lol

UFC fan not man u fan