CPC module 4 passed before driving

Hi I had my CPC module 4 and driving test category C ,passed my CPC but failed my driving, that was two month ago so I went back for retest yesterday Friday I passed my driving ,just wanted to know if my CPC module 4 still valid, and do I receive my CPC card with my driving or I have to do it again , couldn’t find any information on line thanks

You’ll get your CPC card in the post, driving test is Module 3 so you will now get issued with the card along with your shiny new licence…well done mate [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

stuwozere1:
You’ll get your CPC card in the post, driving test is Module 3 so you will now get issued with the card along with your shiny new licence.

I agree

:smiley: :smiley:

stuwozere1:
You’ll get your CPC card in the post, driving test is Module 3 so you will now get issued with the card along with your shiny new licence…well done mate [emoji106]

Thanks a lot have a good weekend

I’m at a very similar stage to you. My full Cat C now shows on the DVLA Check Licence website, so they’ve processed my practical test pass. However nothing shows for the CPC yet even though I’ve passed the Mod 4 and everything else.

Does anyone know how quickly the CPC comes through, is it at the same time as the licence, a few weeks after?

Your CPC will not show on there until you’ve done a true module. What you have at the moment is your initial CPC valid for 5 years [emoji106]

I passed my CPC Mod 4 about 2 months before I passed my Cat C. After passing Cat C my licence turned up and 2 days later the DQC/CPC card turned up. If I remember correctly nothing showed up under ‘CPC and Digital Tachograph’ on the gov website. When I check now I can see my digicard info and my CPC info (shows licences under CPC, ie C, C1, C1E and CE) and the expiry date of my initial CPC. I’m guessing that gets added once they send the DQC out to you…

Thanks, very helpful