Query Booking Mod 2 Case Studies Test

Hi all,

This morning, I have booked both my theory test and hazard perception test for later on this month. But I am trying to book the mod 2 case studies test but the only option left to me under Category C is this - “LGV Driver CPC Conversion (Category C)”. Is this what I need to book?

I don’t quite know why it appears like this on my available options, I’m guessing it is because I already have a Category D licence and valid Driver CPC from that.

Before I book this test I just wanted to make sure it is the one that I need.

Many thanks for your help.

Yes, I reckon, I have category D and that’s exactly what it showed as when I went for it. (My training school booked it for me… But it showed as a conversion course and when I was at the test center they never mentioned mod 2, I did wonder if I was at the right test :smiley: )

Do you have a pre 1997 car licence :question:

No, I passed my car test in May 1997.

Just to update the above.

The LGV Driver CPC Conversion (Cat C) test IS the test that I needed to choose as an equivalent to the Mod 2 Case Studies test.

From what I can gather, it is because I already have a Driver CPC for my Cat D licence.

Oh and btw, I passed with a respectable 43/50. Very happy with that as it was the one I was dreading the most. Just have my theory test and hazard perception on Wednesday now and hopefully I’ll be just as happy.

Thanks everyone for your help with this, it’s much appreciated. :smiley: