Update from a "hoping to become" C+E driver

When I did my theory tests I was worried about the hazard perception most of all because when I did the theory for my car licence I passed on the 4th attempt lol. I wasnt worried about the case studies or the actual theory questions.

When I did the mock hazard perception tests with the training material I was given from GTG in glasgow, I was still failing them. The good thing was it showed you when I should have clicked to spot the hazard. Most of the time I was clicking far too early.

So I found that once i saw a hazard developing i waited an extra second then clicked. I began to get higher scores and began passing the mock tests. I thought if it works in the mock tests I’ll do it in the actual test and it worked. I passed all 3 first time and I skipped out the theory test center lol.

When I did my initial cpc it was basically a show me tell me kind of thing and it was basically common sense. We got a sheet of paper with what was going to be asked and with the answers on. Throughout the week we took 30 mins each day so the instructor could show us what was expected of us. Also showed us how to use the bar, ratchet straps and the chain and tensioner on the cage but the examiner just walked right by it and went straight out to the truck. Also passed first time was a doddle

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk