Training: 3rd Party Companies vs Direct?

2nd Post:

Does anyone have any thoughts on which is the best training company to use for HGV. I am doing my research and have now encountered at least 3 companies that act as a one stop shop, middle man company that offer the lot from organising medicals, to training & testing and then onto recruitment?

when speaking on the phone all 3 seem pretty pushy and reading up on trustpilot all reviews tend to say the same thing, they only want your money and the back up help the claim to offer is useless ?

they obviously are slightly more expensive too so my question is this, is it best to go direct and find a medical then training company or has anyone on here used these middle man companies and what’s your experience ■■ EasyAsHGV.co.uk is one for example that I have enquired about.

Also If anyone has recently passed their tests in the West Midlands area I would be keen on knowing who you used and your thoughts of the process ?

Thanks

It sounds like you already know the answer from the research you have already done.
What can a middleman do that a good training school won’t do? I can barely think of anything. Alright, some offer finance but only because they make money off of that too! They are just interested in skimming off the top. Flashy websites and false promises aren’t what a new driver needs. Find a good school.

Companies like easy as hgv are simply brokers. All you’re paying for is them to arrange everything for you. Go directly to a proper hgv training centre and they will be able to give you the help to get everything sorted, but it will cost you a fraction of the amount you will pay to a broker

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Maybe use a company like us that will do everything for you at a fair price.
ete :laughing: :laughing:

NEVER pay anything until you have visited the training school … unless there are loads of recommendations for a particular school from a site such as this one

I used Top Gear in Halesowen. They are a school but still arranged everything for me. Medicals, theories, training and test.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, and I have contacted Top Gear, intend on popping by to have a look around?

Peter Smythe:
Maybe use a company like us that will do everything for you at a fair price.
ete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe: If you was located closer to me I definitely would have contacted you before now !!! I live in Birmingham so need companies near here