The beginning!

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site and have been seeking to obtain a truckers licence since January. I passed my LGV Theory, Hazard Perception & CPC Theory Modules in June, I have my Taco Card, a bit early perhaps but at least its ready. Final part of my journey (for now) in sight,I have my 5 days driving taking place on Monday-Friday and my Actual test on the Friday 16th, with the same people (they own their own Test centre too). Mainstream training in Sittingbourne, Kent. Also known as recruit and train.

I thought it would be wise to seek out a site in which I can learn from and having been through many posts on this site I can say I am happy to have found you all.

Thanks for the all the great info on here. I’ll be around here and there, observing, learning, probably in the background most of the time.

Best wishes.

S

Hi ShaunR

Welcome to the forum. This place is great for any questions you may have and for advice! Everyone really helped me here.

Good luck with your training and test, make sure you let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Hayley

Hayley293:
Hi ShaunR

Welcome to the forum. This place is great for any questions you may have and for advice! Everyone really helped me here.

Good luck with your training and test, make sure you let us know how it goes! :slight_smile:

Hayley

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it, I shall provide updates when training begins, nervous, but excited. :smiley: