Rich2012:
Does that mean it would be okay? Or should I have done a manual entry at some point, sorry about all the questions, I’m new to all this

First off - what you have recorded on your card (and is shown on that printout) is fine and won’t get you into any trouble.

As it appears you are not working as a driver full-time, DVSA would expect you to be doing the following:
On any day that you drive a lorry, you should be fully accounting for all your time (work, driving, POA, Breaks and Daily Rest) - preferably by using the “manual input” facility when you insert your card at the start of the shift.

For any other day(s) in any week that you do any lorry driving, you should keep records showing your shift start & finish times, in order to show that you are complying with daily/weekly Rest requirements. These records should strictly be made as handwritten entries on the back of a chart or tacho roll, but DVSA will normally accept diary or notebook entries. However they are kept, you need to carry them with you whenever you are driving a lorry.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk