Passed today

Passed class 2 today (2nd attempt) PS training staff 100%, positive experience all of them willing to help & give a calming voice,
I let things build up on 1st attempt & blew it when nearly home!!,
the
examiner’s are human beings, had a chat on the way round but still professional & will critique at the end fail or pass (in both cases listen & take on board) helped me 2nd time around,the accommodation is free & what you make of it, nice people, stayed in no 8 slept well hottest week,2nd week in no 15 at the back ate out watch some telly brew some tea fall asleep with show me tell me sheet in hand,

My thoughts are the trainers must dread a person of my age (over 50) & bad habits & egos & an expectations of ‘this will be a doddle i can drive’!! Maybe you can but let them teach you the right way .

I think this is a bit of catharsis- um, but hey hoo ive passed my class 2 gimme the work u b…ds

Congratulations Bazza, good luck with the job hunting.

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done mate , I’m booked with peters place for my class 1 in September and pretty sure reading what I have read on here and other posts that it’s the right decision . Again I’m a 50 year old that been driving class 2 for a few months and probably already picked up bad habits so I’m sure the instructors will have plenty to correct me on lol

Passed class 2 today

Very well done! Congratulations and all the best for the future.

I’m sure the instructors will have plenty to correct me on

… and I’m equally confident they’ll do it superbly! Good luck with it.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: