Stobart text message - Scam?

Hi all,

Applied to Stobarts around three weeks ago, received a text at 20:39 tonight saying they want to progress application quickly and to reply YES if I would let them pass details to The Logistic People for ASAP registration??

Anybody else received this?? I’ve done a search on the number it was sent from but can’t really find anything.

Sounds like they have passed your details to their internal recruitment agency. Probably the quickest way to get started, but you’d only be an agency driver, so no guarantee of hours or other benefits

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mrjen:
Hi all,

Applied to Stobarts around three weeks ago, received a text at 20:39 tonight saying they want to progress application quickly and to reply YES if I would let them pass details to The Logistic People for ASAP registration??

Anybody else received this?? I’ve done a search on the number it was sent from but can’t really find anything.

I don’t know but I was looking at open positions for drivers at Stobart’s website today, every single one of them was via their agency. Looks like they’ve stopped hiring direct.